"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Women's Christmas Dinner...

As part of the women's ministry team, I get to the privilege of helping with annual Christmas Dinner which is held the first Saturday of December. Every year we have a yummy served dinner and then we also have a silent auction to help raise funds for our ministry.
A few ladies and friends from church....
We asked the teens to do a drama to music and they did a wonderful job!
It was very moving!
Plus.....
My Gracie got to be a part of it!!
It was fun to see my sweet girl up there praising the Lord!!
(All photos except for the last one were taken by Miss Susy)

No comments: