"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Things I love about Hayden......

I love this boy so much!!
He's so sweet but he can be a little feisty at times too! He's not boy who likes to be held much, but he also still enjoys his cuddles from time to time, luckily, for my sake! :)
He is ALL boy and loves to be rough!! He also loves superheroes, play fighting, swords, and all things boy!! He loves it when I tell him he is such a strong boy or that he is fast! He thinks he is super fast and loves to win things!
He still very much likes to pick out his own clothes and is very particular about what he wears. His latest thing has been his winter boots and jeans. (even now as I write this in June!) Haha! Before that, it was his running shoes but he wore them everyday for so long that they now have holes in them. We had to throw them away!! (Yay!!) I was so tired of those things! :)
I also love all the faces he makes!!
These are just a few of the things that I love about Hayden!!
We just love him to pieces!!
**********************************************
We took him to his Well child check up and here are his stats!!

No comments: