"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthdays and Fun....

Gene celebrated his 30th birthday on March 9th!!!
He got two birthday parties!!
A family party at my parent's house and another party to celebrate with friends!
I got a few sets of couples together and we decided on dinner and games! We ate at a place in town called De'Angelos, and it was yummy! After we ate dinner, we headed back to a friend's house for a super fun night of games!!
We laughed and had so much fun!!
After nights like that, I always wonder why we don't do that more often.
We had such a great time!
I really wish I would have taken more photos but I was busy having fun!! :)
Happy 30th Birthday Gene!!

No comments: