"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Party.....

I got my new camera just in time for the annual Valentine's party at the Webbs!
The kids love events like this because they get to hang out with all their friends!
The moms love it for the same reason!
The kids get to do a craft while the moms get to chat!!
A special Valentine for Dax from Miss Jordyn, a teen who thinks Dax is cute!! Haha!!
They also got to decorate a sugar cookie!
A couple of their friends!
The best part is eating the sugar cookie!
Asher is always up for eating something sweet!
Finally, we handed out all the Valentines one by one!
The kids love going through their bag!!
I still remember that same excitement from my days in school too!
Such a great memories!

1 comment:

Erin said...

what a cool idea, a valentine's day party! i love it and it looks like so much fun! :)