"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday....

On Easter Sunday, we got up pretty early and let the kids check out their baskets before we headed to Church!!
They love getting their own special treats!
Asher started eating it right away!! Haha!!
Grace and her doll in matching dresses!
After a wonderful service at church, we headed to my parent's house for a family gathering!
Family Portrait Time!!
Sibling shot!
It's pretty hard to get a photo where everyone is smiling at the camera so we always end up with lots of silly ones too!!
Asher was trying to be funny in these pictures and I thought they were cute!
After we took some family photos, we did our annual Easter Egg hunt!!
It started to rain but they had fun anyway!
I just didn't get too many pictures because I didn't want to get my camera wet!
We also celebrated my sister's 29th birthday and my niece Makayla's 9th birthday that same day too!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

What great pictures!!
Michelle