"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring Blosom Parade.....

We began our May at the annual Spring Blossom Parade in my hometown!
Dax loves parades because he can see all kinds of cool cars!!
My sister works at a local restaurant, called Muddy Boots, in town and walked in the parade with their float!
After the parade was over, we headed to all the kid events downtown!!
Dax was partnered with his buddy Maddox for the water balloon toss!
They all did a great job!!
Grace and the new friend, that she had just met, won 3rd place!!
For the egg toss, Dax and Grace were both with friends from church!
The egg toss was over after only two  rounds but Grace and Callie came out ahead in 1st place!!

No comments: