"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Roller Skating....

Grace's friend, Sara, had a roller skating party at a place called Western Skateland. It was so much fun on a couple of different levels. The first was because this is the same exact place where I had my roller skating parties when I was a kid! In fact, they still do the same games and play the same songs as they did when I was young! Ha! The second reason was because my kids had never been roller skating before so I was excited to take them. 
Grace showing Sara the card she made for her!
Everyone did a pretty good job, especially considering it was our first time. At first, they were falling like crazy but they got the hang of it by the end of the night!
The boys mostly stayed closer to the front and near the walls or railings. Grace actually ventured out with her friends so I didn't many pictures of them.
Grace and two of her friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures Annie. You are so good at getting involved in Indy stuff! Better than me and I live here. Prolly cause you have an awesome dad who showed you the way! You have a beautiful family! Grace is growing up so much! Love that she finds friends wherever she goes:)