"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Friday, June 24, 2011

Drive-in Movie....

The boys were so excited about the Cars 2 movie coming out this past June, so on opening weekend we took them to see it at the local Drive-in. It's one of my favorite ways of watching a movie these days!
I love it because we can sprawl out on blankets and relax. It's in the open air too which is fun. You can bring your own food to save money! You can bring frisbee's and footballs to play with before the movie! It's also cheaper then seeing a regular movie and you get 2 for the price of one. The second movie on this particular weekend was Green Lanturn. Luckily, the kids fell asleep and didn't watch it. It wasn't that it was a bad movie but our kids are still only used to cartoon ones. :)
Asher relaxing on our bags!!
Hayden all ready to watch the movie!!
The kids loved the movie and it was fun night!!
(a late one but a fun one)

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

How fun! What a neat "tradition". I wish we had something like that around us!
Michelle