"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things I love about Grace...

Lately as I look at my sweet girl, I just can't believe that she is eight years old! Time has flown in the past 8 years. She's so tall and will definitely outgrow me one of these days. We are only a few sizes away from each other in shoe size too. I'm certain she will outgrow me there too!
My girl is so sweet and I couldn't be more proud! I love her determination and how she likes to challenge herself. Like I've said before, she reminds so much of myself at her age!! She's a mini me for sure!!
I love that she is such a good big sister and very considerate of others!! She has a soft and tender heart that I love!
I love that I am do girly fun stuff with her and that she loves it too! She loves to spend time together just the two of us which is sweet!
I love watching her run and be athletic. She's so smart but can be hard on herself. These are just a few of the things we love about our girl!! We just love her to pieces and so glad that God gave her to us!!
We love you Grace!!!

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Crazy how time flies...wish we lived closer!!
Michelle