"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Adjusting better already.....

As you can see from these pictures, Dax is adjusting fast! Thanks for all the prayers! Children are truly resilient! He is learning quickly how to make it work for him and not against him! He is doing a good job of getting places without our help which is good for a preggo like me! Plus, the best part of all is that he is happy and doesn't seem to be in much pain!

Evidence that he is crawling all over the place.....








Walking on his knees works too!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Kristy Kaufman said...

Annie! Yikes! This was not good timing at all but I guess it would have been harder if it was after the baby was here. I hope he is feeling better by the looks of it he is. Keep me posted on Hayden's arrival.
Kristy