"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Pageant...

The kids had their Christmas pageant the same weekend as Asher's dedication. I am trying to get a video uploaded but it may have to come at a later date.... I am having technical difficulties! I hope I can because it would be fun to show you!

The babies/toddlers are just dressed up and placed on stage so we can take pictures! So this year Hayden was a shepherd and Asher was baby Jesus! I know you can't see Asher that well but I promise he was a very cute baby Jesus! (Who knew baby Jesus had red hair?....lol!!) Hayden is on the left sitting down probably thinking.... What are these people oohing and awing about?

Hayden as a shepherd boy and Asher as baby Jesus!!
You know it's Asher because of the red hair!

The preschoolers actually have their very own program! They were all cute and lovable! It was Dax's first time on stage and though he did a good job.....he also did a little off stage production! He didn't stay in one spot like the rest of the kids but instead decided to look around the stage! At least it brought some laughter to the crowd even if his mama might have been a little embarrassed! OH, and at least he didn't show his underwear like Grace did her first time on stage!!
Here's my sweet babies!!
Do you like the vintage look? Kind of happened by accident but I like it!
Grace and Hayden looked good in the above photo but Dax looked cute in this one..... so you got two photos today!

Oh, I also thought Grace was hilarious in this photo..... she thought she was dropping the baby! No, she did not drop the baby but she is pretty dramatic! The second one is just a sweet one of my baby girl who loves to be on stage!

1 comment:

The Knapp's said...

How adorable! I would love my newborn to be baby Jesus some year!!