"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, January 19, 2009

Asher's Dedication......


In the early part of December, we were blessed to be able to dedicate Asher to the Lord! I always love dedications so here are a few pictures from our day!
Our new pastor Justin prayed over Asher and that we, as parents, would seek God's wisdom in caring for him!
Gene's parents came over for the event which meant alot to us! They have traveled the 5 hour trip for all four of our dedications! The big kids also had their Christmas program which was cool because they got to come for two events in one weekend!
Here's our little man of God all dressed up and ready for all that God has planned for his life!
"My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:15-16
Asher's cake for our little get together!!
Grace and Makayla holding my sister's newest! (She was brand new at the time)

No comments: