"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Beautiful leaves!!


After we came back from Vacation, Fall was in full splendor here in Indiana! It was so beautiful traveling through Tennessee and Kentucky too! I love Fall time!!



Asher loves being outside but didn't quite know about all the leaves!

He preferred standing over crawling through them! :)
The kids and the wagon!!

I tried to get a picture of the the boys in the wagon but no one lasted long enough.....
.....but we had fun!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

the photo of dax spreading his 'wings' is so adorable! the kiddos are all getting SOOOO big, i can hardly believe it! :)

Stephen and Michelle said...

Those are great pictures! Yes, fall is so beautiful...especially in your area in Indiana!
Michelle

Miracle said...

These are gorgeous! I love the leaves.