"How lovely is your dwelling place, Lord Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God." Psalm 84:1-2

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 in Michigan: A day at the beach.....

On our first full day we headed to Silver Beach for some fun in the sun!!
It was a beautiful day for the beach!
The kids had a blast playing with their cousins!!
Asher loved playing in the sand and of course throwing it!! :)
Hayden spent most of his time digging a huge hole!
Grace got buried in the sand!!
I got some sun!!!
Dax loved playing in the waves!!
We headed to a splash park after we were done playing on the beach!! 
Abram waiting to see if he wants to get sprayed!!
Grace made some really fun faces!!
Everyone had a good time!!
We headed back to camp to get cleaned up and make dinner!
My dad recently started playing the violin so he entertained the kids for while!!
The kids love singing along with his songs!!
After a long day of playing we were all ready for bed!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I love your kids' faces :)